Welcome to Diabate
Diabate is a unique resource that provides the most up-to-date and accurate information about the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM), for healthcare professionals who treat patients with T2DM. Diabate brings together distinguished experts in diabetes, endocrinology, cardiovascular and renal medicine in an ongoing programme to review, discuss and understand the latest scientific and clinical developments relevant to T2DM and its complications.
- Diabate Panel Discussion, 'Bariatric Surgery'
- Diabate Panel Discussion, 'Hypoglycaemia'
- Diabate Panel Discussion, 'Adherence'
- Diabate Panel Discussion, 'Treating the kidney in type 2 diabetes mellitus'
- Diabate Panel Discussion, recorded live at the EASD in Stockholm, Sweden
- The history of incretin physiology and the development of incretin-based therapies